How can I load data in a previous period?
You can manually import data in a previous period by following the steps below:
- If there is an active sync in the file, you will have to disable it first!
- You can disable this via the "Edit client" button and then select "sync" tab.
- Select the "switch sync" and then you can choose "from current automatic sync to manual upload".
- After this you can manually read data in the previous period.
- You can do this by clicking the 'add new period' button on the main page in the file
then choose 'upload file'.
As soon as the numbers have been imported, you can turn the sync back on in the file via the "sync" tab.