When you set up a new client, you will see a screen like this...You won't be able to start using Silverfin for that client until you have completed the mapping!
- If you need to leave the mapping page and want to continue mapping at a later stage, click 'Save & next page' otherwise your mapping will be lost;
Which codes do I map to?
- Use this quick guide to understand the Silverfin Chart of Accounts in a nutshell. In short, codes beginning with a 1 are Assets, 2 Liabilities, 3 Equity, 4 Revenue and 5 to 9 make up the rest of the Income Statement.
- If you are an admin, you have access to the mapping list and it may be useful to open the Silverfin chart of accounts on a separate screen when starting out with mapping, as this will give you an overview of the different account types that the Silverfin nominal codes fall into.
- To do this, go to the 'Templates' tab and scroll down to Mapping lists and you will find the Silverfin CoA file
- You are able to go back and amend any mapping at a later stage. Here's how to do this:
Step 1: Click on the 'Accounts' tab in the relevant client overview page
Step 2: Click the 'Mapping' button on the top right
Step 3: Change the mapping as required!
If you're stuck whilst mapping and need some someone to point you in the right 'direction' please contact the support desk or your CSM!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.