What We'll Talk About
Why have 7 reports when you can have 7-in-1! Welcome to the world of period sets! Period sets enable you to limit the number of reports in your environment by simply being able to change the columns on display for a given report. These 'columns' are referred to as 'period sets' and in order for them to be available on a report, you firstly need to set them up.
What You'll Learn
- What the different options mean when building a period set
- A few basic and a few more juicy period sets, including:
- actuals vs budget
- current period vs prior periods
- value pre and post adjustments
- tracking categories
- rolling 12 month periods (for monthly files)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.